Unified in-app VPN SDK's for Microsoft Windows Vista+, Android 4.4+, Mac OS 10.7+, iOS 9.0+, Ubuntu Linux LTS 18.04+. Earlier OS versions can be supported as well by request. Please contact [email protected] to receive your own API key.
Copyright © 2019 VPNWholesaler.com. All rights reserved.
C# In-App VPN SDK Sample project
The sample application allows to establish connection to a VPN server (USA Chicago) by IKEv2 protocol.
- Click on “Login” button and wait for the “Login successfully” text in the text window
- Click on “Connect” button to Connect VPN
- Click on “Disconnect” button to Disconnect VPN
- Click on “Exit” button to Disconnect VPN and close application
You can find sources of the project on Google Drive
Please follow the instructions below to build the project:
- Unpack downloaded archive
- Run MS Visual Studio (recommended VS2015 community +):
- Open solution file DLL_Usage_Sample.sln
- Right click on the project DesktopApp1
- Choose “Release” and “x86” configuration
- Build the solution
- Once the build process is completed, write down the path to the binary exe file. For example: “D:\C-Sharp-VPN-Sample\bin\x86\Release\C-Sharp-VPN-Sample.exe”
- Ensure that “Release” folder which contains C-Sharp-VPN-Sample.exe also contains all the following necessary dependencies: Kucore.dll Libcurl.dll Libeay32.dll liblzo2-2.dll libpkcs11-helper-1.dll ssleay32.dll Newtonsoft.Json.dll
- Run C-Sharp-VPN-Sample.exe
For demonstration purposes only, all SDK usage related code is located in a
Form1 class. However, it is recommended to create a separate wrapper class for real projects.